World View Questionnaire
A "world view" is a conceptual framework
consisting in everything we believe about life. You might think
of it as "the glasses through which we see the world."
The purpose of this survey is to promote the open exchange of
ideas and to help students understand their own world views, as
well as consider how other world views might have relevance to
- What is presently your highest priority in life?
- At the end of you life, what three things would
you like to say you had accomplished?
- How did the universe come into existence?
- What do you think is the standard for determining
right and wrong?
- The following questions deal with your view of
- Why do you think that some people believe in God while
- Do you believe in God? If so what is God like?
- How did you come to this opinion about God?
- Who is or was Jesus of Nazareth?
- Assuming there is life after death, how would
you respond if God were to ask you, "Why should I let
you into heaven?"